Monday 26 November 2012

An Unhealthy Obsession


Some call it stalking, I say walking just extremely close behind
I'm sure if I sat down and asked you, well you really wouldn't mind..
You've got those eyes that drive me crazy, and I've got eyes to watch you sleep
I brought a pack lunch and some coffee for my stakeout in your tree... outside your house..

What lyrics!!! A reeet dark and creepy little gem here, revolving around the merry subject of stalking! Strangely offered up on an orchestral plate!



Blake Robinson usually conjoures up beats of video game music, but here he shows his true musical genius. Check out his soundcloud for some snippets of weird and wonderful 8-bit orchestral quirky shit! Some of the ones that made me smile are listed below...lalalalalala!!!






  

No comments:

Post a Comment